Select Page

Frequently Asked Questions

I have a question about…? Whom do I contact…?

FIU Law provides an extensive range of services to the student body. Questions concerning academic performance, policies and procedures, professional development, community-service requirements, transitioning to law school, academic support, financial aid and other personal matters should be directed to the individuals identified on this page whose responsibility it is to be of assistance as you have questions and/or concerns throughout your academic career at FIU Law.

How do I get/replace an FIU One Card?

All students are required to have an FIU One Card. Entering students (including transfer students and LL.M. students) can get an FIU One Card at the FIU Law building during Fall Orientation. Current FIU Law students can replace lost or stolen FIU One Cards at PG 1100. For more information, click here.

How do I reserve a room?

Please visit the SBA page and complete the form at the bottom of the page to reserve a room.

Where is the lost and found?

All items can be turned in to the circulation desk in the Law Library and will be turned over to the FIU University Police Department at the end of the day. You can contact University Police Department here.

FAQs A to Z

Contact Us