FIU Law is committed to educating students and helping them develop effective problem-solving skills so when they graduate they are ready to enter the profession.
Through the integration of high-level theory and practical skills, students begin their first year focused on developing critical, analytical, research and writing skills. As they move on to their second- and third-years, students are exposed to a wide range of subject areas and skills to explore.
Many of the academic, experiential, international, and academic enrichment programs are listed below:
- Academic Excellence Program (AEP)
- Experiential Learning
- Environmental & Natural Resources Law Certificate
- Intellectual Property Certificate
- International & Graduate Studies
- International Student Exchange
- Joint Degree
- Law Review
- Legal Externship
- Legal Skills and Values
- Pro Bono
- Study Abroad
- Trial Advocacy