Established in 2001, FIU Law is proud to be South Florida’s only public law school. FIU Law’s diverse faculty and student body make it an outstanding option for prospective students. The Florida International University College of Law achieved provisional accreditation in 2003 and full accreditation in 2006 by the American Bar Association, both in the shortest possible times. In January 2009, it was also accredited by the American Association of Law Schools.
- Air Force Court of Criminal AppealsAugust 24, 2017
- Florida Board of Bar ExaminersAugust 24, 2017
- Fall Trial Team TryoutsAugust 26, 2017
- SBA First Regular Body MeetingAugust 27, 2017
- Business Law Society General Body Meeting – Fall 2017August 28, 2017
- CPPO meeting with Student OrganizationsAugust 30, 2017