Established in 2001, FIU Law is proud to be South Florida’s only public law school. FIU Law’s diverse faculty and student body make it an outstanding option for prospective students. The Florida International University College of Law achieved provisional accreditation in 2003 and full accreditation in 2006 by the American Bar Association, both in the shortest possible times. In January 2009, it was also accredited by the American Association of Law Schools.
- DRLA GBM w/ History of DisabilitiesOctober 23, 2017
- Int’l Dispute Resolution Club + ILSA MeetingOctober 23, 2017
- Phi Alpha Delta: General Body MeetingOctober 23, 2017
- Air Force Court of Criminal AppealsOctober 24, 2017
- Fingerprinting Session for 1LOctober 24, 2017
- Public Interest Auction – Committee MeetingOctober 25, 2017