Established in 2001, FIU Law is proud to be South Florida’s only public law school. FIU Law’s diverse faculty and student body make it an outstanding option for prospective students. The Florida International University College of Law achieved provisional accreditation in 2003 and full accreditation in 2006 by the American Bar Association, both in the shortest possible times. In January 2009, it was also accredited by the American Association of Law Schools.
- Table for Six @ StarbucksMarch 2, 2017
- SBA NominationsMarch 8, 2017
- ELS – Practicing Environmental LawMarch 9, 2017
- Healthy Living Day – Nutrition Easy and Quick RecipesMarch 9, 2017
- A Conversation With Civil Rights Leader Robert “Bob” MosesMarch 9, 2017
- Spring Break for College of Law studentsMarch 13, 2017