Established in 2001, FIU Law is proud to be South Florida’s only public law school. FIU Law’s diverse faculty and student body make it an outstanding option for prospective students. The Florida International University College of Law achieved provisional accreditation in 2003 and full accreditation in 2006 by the American Bar Association, both in the shortest possible times. In January 2009, it was also accredited by the American Association of Law Schools.
- Aug 23, 2018: Federal Trade Commissioner Seminar at RDB - Rafael Diaz-Balart Law BuildingAugust 23, 2018
- Aug 27, 2018: VMALSA Jag Recruiters at RDB - Rafael Diaz-Balart Law BuildingAugust 27, 2018
- Aug 29, 2018: Healthy LIving DayAugust 29, 2018
- Aug 29, 2018: Federal Bar Association General Body Meeting at 11200 SW 8th ST 33199, Rafael Diaz-Balart Law Bldg, Miami, Florida 33199August 29, 2018
- Aug 29, 2018: Stonewall Alliance- General Body Meeting at RDB - Rafael Diaz-Balart Law BuildingAugust 29, 2018
- Sep 4, 2018: Public Interest Network at RBDSeptember 4, 2018