Established in 2001, FIU Law is proud to be South Florida’s only public law school. FIU Law’s diverse faculty and student body make it an outstanding option for prospective students. The Florida International University College of Law achieved provisional accreditation in 2003 and full accreditation in 2006 by the American Bar Association, both in the shortest possible times. In January 2009, it was also accredited by the American Association of Law Schools.
- Mar 26, 2019: Property Insurance Law society - AOB: The Present and Future of the Practice at RDB - Rafael Diaz-Balart Law BuildingMarch 26, 2019
- Mar 27, 2019: BLSA - Spring General Body Meeting at RDB - Rafael Diaz-Balart Law BuildingMarch 27, 2019
- Mar 28, 2019: PIN- EJW Fellowship Application at RDB - Rafael Diaz-Balart Law BuildingMarch 28, 2019
- Mar 28, 2019: LET MY PEOPLE VOTE An Historic Journey: Stories of Redemption and Second Chances at RDB - Rafael Diaz-Balart Law BuildingMarch 28, 2019
- Mar 29, 2019: BLSA/SRBLSA Florida Pre-Law Symposium at RDB1000March 29, 2019
- Mar 31, 2019: SBA MeetingMarch 31, 2019