Established in 2001, FIU Law is proud to be South Florida’s only public law school. FIU Law’s diverse faculty and student body make it an outstanding option for prospective students. The Florida International University College of Law achieved provisional accreditation in 2003 and full accreditation in 2006 by the American Bar Association, both in the shortest possible times. In January 2009, it was also accredited by the American Association of Law Schools.
- Business Law Society – Attorneys for the Miami Marlins & Miami Dolphins EventMarch 30, 2017
- 2017 Lawrence A. Sanders prize in fiction honoring Jane SmileyMarch 30, 2017
- Student Animal Legal Defense “Winning the case against cruelty”April 4, 2017
- Public Interest AuctionApril 4, 2017
- Federalist Society “NSA Surveillance: Violating Citizens Wartime Rights”April 5, 2017
- VMALSA General MeetingApril 6, 2017