Established in 2001, FIU Law is proud to be South Florida’s only public law school. FIU Law’s diverse faculty and student body make it an outstanding option for prospective students. The Florida International University College of Law achieved provisional accreditation in 2003 and full accreditation in 2006 by the American Bar Association, both in the shortest possible times. In January 2009, it was also accredited by the American Association of Law Schools.
- Oct 22, 2018: When International Law Intersects with Family Law and Immigration Law Society at RDB 1000October 22, 2018
- Oct 23, 2018: Lexis Training at Law Library Computer LabOctober 23, 2018
- Oct 23, 2018: Healthy Living DayOctober 23, 2018
- Oct 23, 2018: Muslim Law Student Association General Body MeetingOctober 23, 2018
- Oct 24, 2018: SALDF FL Amendment 13 Speaker at FIU College of LawOctober 24, 2018
- Oct 24, 2018: Women's Law Society- Dannette's Voice at RDB - Rafael Diaz-Balart Law BuildingOctober 24, 2018