Welcome to the Future of Law Libraries
Partnerships and Milestones
The Center partners with FIU Digital Collections Center and the FIU Division of Information Technology. By working together, the technological resources and infrastructure necessary to build digital collections are shared, maximizing workflows and curation potential. FIU Law Library also shares its digital Caribbean legal materials on the Digital Library of the Caribbean (dLOC) and ensures further discovery of its open access materials through integration with Worldcat.
To date, the Digital Initiatives Center has
- achieved over 100,000 downloads
- digitized over 204,482 pages
- provided full text access to 1,440 works
- established FIU Law Review as an open-access law journal
- co-founded the Henry Latimer Professionalism Library
- opened access to Caribbean Law and Jurisprudence and Cuban Law
eCollections @ FIU Law Library
. . . the digital institutional repository for FIU Law. This open-access repository, powered by the Digital Commons platform, is the online gateway for content curated by the Digital Initiatives Center. The repository acts as both an archive of FIU College of Law scholarship – including the scholarly works of the school’s faculty, students and staff – and as an access point for FIU Law Library’s digitized Special Collections.