Visitors Each Week
|Total Volume Count||273,612|
|Weekly Public Service Hours||97|
|# of Instruction Sessions||57|
|# of Students Instructed||1,274|
|Interlibrary Loans Filled||383|
Technology Fee Projects
Since 2014, FIU Law Library received over $267,494.00 in Technology Fee funding to implement three unique technology projects. Additionally, our librarians authored and implemented cross-FIU Technology Fee projects totaling $217,106.90. These funds were invested in:
- Technological enhancement of law library study rooms with screen sharing and collaboration technology benefitting FIU Law students.
- Upgrading media digitization hardware and software in partnership with FIU UTS Media Services and FIU Digital Collections.
- Purchasing access to Lexis Digital Libraries through OverDrive for FIU Law students, faculty and staff.
- Purchasing access to electronic databases in international law and related fields benefitting all FIU students, faculty and staff.
- Technological enhancement of FIU Law classrooms.
Technology Fee Funding
Digital Initiatives and Scholarly Impact
Open Access Works
The Digital Initiatives Center at FIU Law Library curates digital assets for FIU Law, manages its institutional repository and other scholarship depositories, and reports its Scholarly Impact achievements.
FIU Law Library’s Digital Initiatives Center is pleased to report the following scholarly impact achievements made by FIU Law in November 2019. Digital Commons Network Impact Our institutional repository, eCollections @ FIU Law Library and...
M-TH 7:30 am - 11:00 pm
FRI 7:30 am - 8:00 pm
SAT 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
SUN Noon - 11:00 pm