Visitors Each Week
|Total Volume Count||273,612|
|Weekly Public Service Hours||97|
|# of Instruction Sessions||57|
|# of Students Instructed||1,274|
|Interlibrary Loans Filled||383|
Technology Fee Projects
Since 2014, FIU Law Library received over $267,494.00 in Technology Fee funding to implement three unique technology projects. Additionally, our librarians authored and implemented cross-FIU Technology Fee projects totaling $217,106.90. These funds were invested in:
- Technological enhancement of law library study rooms with screen sharing and collaboration technology benefitting FIU Law students.
- Upgrading media digitization hardware and software in partnership with FIU UTS Media Services and FIU Digital Collections.
- Purchasing access to Lexis Digital Libraries through OverDrive for FIU Law students, faculty and staff.
- Purchasing access to electronic databases in international law and related fields benefitting all FIU students, faculty and staff.
- Technological enhancement of FIU Law classrooms.
Technology Fee Funding
Digital Initiatives and Scholarly Impact
Open Access Works
The Digital Initiatives Center at FIU Law Library curates digital assets for FIU Law, manages its institutional repository and other scholarship depositories, and reports its Scholarly Impact achievements.
During June 2020, FIU Law’s faculty authors and publications were read in 126 countries and by scholars from 399 institutions worldwide. This scholarly impact resulted in 9,471 downloads of legal scholarship last month and contributed to 6,384 total citations to all...
M-TH 7:30 am - 11:00 pm
FRI 7:30 am - 8:00 pm
SAT 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
SUN Noon - 11:00 pm