Apply to the J.M. Degree
The FIU College of Law Juris Master (J.M.) degree program is specifically designed for non-lawyers who want to advance their careers with legal training. The 30 credit master’s program offers five areas of concentration to help entrepreneurs and professionals in the banking, human resources
Ready to Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Four years of work experience in concentration field or
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree GPA of 3.0 or above or
- or LSAT, GRE, GMAT or MCAT score.
- Professional Resume or Transcripts
- Personal Statement (essay or statement of interest)
- References (professional or academic)