Well-Being at FIU Law
Law students who are proactive about their well-being are better equipped to reach their academic potential. They are more likely to become lawyers who competently and ethically serve their clients, the profession, and society. And they are more likely to enjoy the rewards of a rich and meaningful professional life.
Colors in the scales of justice represent the domains of well-being.
Logo created by Marissa Cabrera, Office of Student Services.
Well-Being Discussions & Webinars
Well-Being Discussions and Webinars
- Being Well Videos with Professor Lozada
- Be Intentional: Formation of Your Professional Identity Is No Accident with Professor Kotey
- Get a Grip on Your Financial Well-Being with Dean Gabilondo
- Mindfulness & The Profession with Scott Rogers
- Mindfulness & The Profession with Tony Recio, Esq.
- Mindfulness and Well-Being: Practicing Law in Uncertain Times With Professor Lozada
- Oral Argument Without Angst: A Mindful Practice with Professor Lozada & Dean Ortega
- Finding Your Own Path with Professor Fairlie and FIU Law Alumni
Books & Podcasts