Established in 2001, FIU Law is proud to be South Florida’s only public law school. FIU Law’s diverse faculty and student body make it an outstanding option for prospective students. The Florida International University College of Law achieved provisional accreditation in 2003 and full accreditation in 2006 by the American Bar Association, both in the shortest possible times. In January 2009, it was also accredited by the American Association of Law Schools.
- Sep 24, 2018: FIU LAW CABA and Hispanic Law Student Association General Body Meeting at RDB - Rafael Diaz-Balart Law BuildingSeptember 24, 2018
- Sep 25, 2018: Healthy Living DaySeptember 25, 2018
- Sep 26, 2018: SALDF General Body Meeting at FIU College of LawSeptember 26, 2018
- Sep 26, 2018: CRIMINAL LAW SOCIETY GENERAL BODY MEETING at RDB - Rafael Diaz-Balart Law BuildingSeptember 26, 2018
- Sep 27, 2018: Caribbean Bar Student Association - Legal Issues in Carnival Culture at FIU COLLEGE OF LAWSeptember 27, 2018
- Sep 27, 2018: Stonewall Alliance- Employment Law at RDB - Rafael Diaz-Balart Law BuildingSeptember 27, 2018