FIU Libraries now offer online access to the Wall Street Journal to FIU members.
WSJ Access and URL to set up access when off campus: http://libanswers.law.fiu.edu/faq/212376
If you are on-campus, you can follow these steps:
- You will be prompted to “Activate Now;” click on “Activate Now.”
2. Enter your FIU federated / single-sign-on credentials (the user name and password you use to login to your @fiu.edu email and computers).
3. Follow the prompts to register as a “professor” and agree to terms:
4. Select your personal preferences for the ensuing opt-in prompts (or click to continue on to WSJ); there are many prompts to set up your preferences with WSJ.
5. Enjoy access to the WSJ Digital Edition.
You can then use your unique login created during this process to login to the WSJ app on your smartphones or tablets.
If you have any questions or need assistance in this process, please Ask a Law Librarian.
You can access the Wall Street Journal here.