The Florida International Law Library would like to provide a welcoming environment that is comfortable and conducive to study. Food and beverages are allowed on the second and third floors of the library. Food is not permitted on the first floor in the information commons, the computer lab or at the study tables.
The FIRST FLOOR is A NO FOOD ZONE.
Library users who consume food or beverages inside the library should do so in a manner that maintains a clean environment and reduces the risk of damage to books, equipment and other property. This policy applies to the study rooms as well. Please refrain from bringing food into the library which is disruptive to others or adversely affects the library facility for future law students.
- Food and beverages are prohibited on the first floor of the library but some food is allowed on the second and third floors.
- Please do not consume food or beverages in the vicinity of computer terminals, printers, copiers, or other electronic equipment.
- Hot and cold beverages are allowed in containers with spill-proof tops, lids or caps. The plastic lids on fast food beverage containers are not spill proof. Most travel mugs are spill proof.
- Food is permitted as long as it is not greasy, messy, noisy or smelly or in any way disruptive to individuals who are studying.
- Please place all uneaten food and packaging in trash cans, clean up after yourself, and report any spills to the library staff as soon as possible.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-38139912-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);