Established in 2001, FIU Law is proud to be South Florida’s only public law school. FIU Law’s diverse faculty and student body make it an outstanding option for prospective students. The Florida International University College of Law achieved provisional accreditation in 2003 and full accreditation in 2006 by the American Bar Association, both in the shortest possible times. In January 2009, it was also accredited by the American Association of Law Schools.
- SBA General Body Meeting (First of the Spring 2018 Semester)January 21, 2018
- Fed Soc – Why Can’t The Court Get The 14th Amendment Right?January 24, 2018
- Table for Six with Professor KlionJanuary 25, 2018
- Table for Six with Professor SchrierFebruary 1, 2018
- Fed Soc-Are Occupational Licensing Laws Destroying Opportunities?February 7, 2018
- Table for Six with Professor StoneFebruary 8, 2018