Established in 2001, FIU Law is proud to be South Florida’s only public law school. FIU Law’s diverse faculty and student body make it an outstanding option for prospective students. The Florida International University College of Law achieved provisional accreditation in 2003 and full accreditation in 2006 by the American Bar Association, both in the shortest possible times. In January 2009, it was also accredited by the American Association of Law Schools.
- Speaking In Code: Why Textualism is a Non-StarterFebruary 28, 2017
- FBA: Written Discovery, Finding Facts and EvidenceMarch 1, 2017
- Federalist Society – Why the Immigration System is the Worst Part of the U.S. Government (and How to Fix It)March 1, 2017
- Table for Six @ StarbucksMarch 2, 2017
- SBA NominationsMarch 8, 2017
- ELS – Practicing Environmental LawMarch 9, 2017