Established in 2001, FIU Law is proud to be South Florida’s only public law school. FIU Law’s diverse faculty and student body make it an outstanding option for prospective students. The Florida International University College of Law achieved provisional accreditation in 2003 and full accreditation in 2006 by the American Bar Association, both in the shortest possible times. In January 2009, it was also accredited by the American Association of Law Schools.
- Healthy Living Day – “Healthy Energizing”February 22, 2018
- CABA – United States-Cuba Relations PanelFebruary 22, 2018
- BLSA: A Conversation with H.T. SmithFebruary 22, 2018
- Table for Six with Dean MasonFebruary 22, 2018
- ABA Mediation Representation CompetitionFebruary 24, 2018
- FIU FBA Federal InternshipsFebruary 27, 2018