Established in 2001, FIU Law is proud to be South Florida’s only public law school. FIU Law’s diverse faculty and student body makes it an outstanding option for prospective students. The Florida International University College of Law achieved provisional accreditation in 2003 and full accreditation in 2006 by the American Bar Association, both in the shortest possible times. In January 2009, it was also accredited by the American Association of Law Schools.
- FBA: 2015 Changes to the FRCP, Procedures Regarding DiscoveryFebruary 21, 2017
- Miami-Dade Public Defender Carlos J. Martinez LectureFebruary 21, 2017
- International & Foreign Legal Research CourseFebruary 22, 2017
- Locked up Locked OutFebruary 23, 2017
- Healthy Living Day – Stress ManagementFebruary 23, 2017
- BLSA – Locked Up and Locked OutFebruary 23, 2017