- PeopleMap is a search tool for discovering data other resources might miss. PeopleMap contains data aggregated from multiple sources like Experian, Equifax and D&B Worldbase. With access to billions of public records from proprietary and trusted sources, including numerous live gateways, you can confidently conduct both legal due diligence and legal research – saving you time.
- With Company Investigator, researchers can easily see relationships among corporate entities through company family-tree structures, and generate reports and alerts for company-related information. Company Investigator includes more than 357 million U.S. and international entities, of which more than 330 million are private companies. You
can quickly identify key company activities covering more than 80 categories of business information including new dockets, bankruptcy filings, and much more.
During this webinar, we will cover best practices for searching Public Records, review content and coverage of the Public Record databases, and discuss recent enhancements such as
- Bank Account Header Records
- Real-time Incarceration and Arrest Records
- Marijuana Related Business Records
To register for this 45-minute webinar, select one of the below sessions:
Wednesday, June 16 at 3:00pm (ET)/ 2:00pm (CT)/ 12:00pm (PT)
To access Westlaw please click here.