NOTE: If you have an account through FIU Law’s West Academic Study Aids, your Assessments are in the same portal; use your @fiu.edu credentials.
West Academic Assessment
- Go to eproducts.westacademic.com and Create an Account or Sign In if you’ve already created an account with West Academic as a West Academic adopting faculty or through use of our West Academic Study Aids. If creating a new account, be sure to use your law school email address when creating an account. You will receive a verification link in the inbox of the email address you used to sign up. Before you get started, you’ll need to verify your account by clicking the link in the email you received.
- Once you are logged in, look for the “Q” quiz icon located below “Materials Provided by My School” and click on “Add a Quiz”.
- Here you will find the subjects for which there are available quizzes. Select the subject of the quiz you would like to add to your bookshelf and click “next”.
- Some quizzes are keyed to a specific casebook. If your casebook is not listed, select the first entry in the list “Do not key to a specific casebook” and click “Add Quizzes to Bookshelf”. You may add multiple quizzes to your bookshelf.
- If you need help, contact 877-888-1330
West Academic Assessment Resources
- Access and Student Resources – https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/AACxJmOiG9s4_kYAFPLGhnZ5DuGJmD4aqSo
For information on leveraging West Academic Assessments, visit:
- Resources: https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/AAC5t_8SeoPFzA_qzy_ItThdY4lUizxKYqs
- Student v. Faculty View http://westacademicassessment.com/forms/AssessmentSupportMaterials_E_v3.pdf
- See attached documentation provided by West Academic directly via email
Links & Files
To access West Academic Assessment click here.