All webinars start at 2 p.m. Eastern Time, 11 a.m. Pacific Time.
• Tuesday, October 29 – Company Screener
• Bloomberg Law contains enormous databases of company information, but is there any way to search through it? Discussion topics include:
• Determining criteria, you can use to search companies
• Creating watchlists to track particular companies
• Thursday, October 31 – Analytics & Trackers
• Bloomberg Law can help you see the big picture in the legal landscape, using unique analytics tools and legal development trackers. Discussion topics include:
• Interactive practitioner tools to track government agency activity
• Litigation analytics that leverage dockets data
• Tuesday, November 5 – Chart Builders & Reference Guide
• Bloomberg Law’s chart builders and reference guides make it easy to navigate the complicated maze of federal and state statutes. This webinar will show you how to get the most out of these time-saving tools. Discussion topics include:
• Learning which content is available for chart building
• Creating state law comparison charts
If you have a schedule conflict, you can still benefit from the content. All webinars are recorded so you can watch at your convenience. Check out the entire fall webinar schedule and the library of recordings using your Bloomberg Law username and password.
To access Bloomberg Law please click here.