CSBA strives to build upon the international traditions at Florida International University (FIU) via enhancing Caribbean customs and culture within FIU’s College of Law community. CSBA’s endeavor is achieved by committing to the personal development of its members, personifying the excellence of Caribbean culture, collaborating with the Caribbean legal community, and committing to enhance, empower, and inspire students from the Caribbean to achieve their highest potential and give back to their communities.
CSBA advocates for the issues and concerns of Caribbean law students and fosters the exchange of social, cultural, and political ideas by promoting unity, understanding, and networking between Caribbean and non-Caribbean law students.
2012-2013 Executive Board:
- President: Glaister Brown
- Vice President: Latoya Brown
- Treasurer: Terryann Howell
- CBA Liaison: Gregory Pierre
- CBA Liaison: Janelle Clarke
- Public Relations Chair: Laura Mason
- Advisor: Charles Pouncy & Dean Michele Angalde