H.T. Smith Black Law Student Association (BLSA)
The purpose of the H.T. Smith Black Law Student Association is to utilize the collective resources of its members to:
- Articulate and promote the professional needs and goals of African-American law students.
- Aid in the recruitment, retention, and placement of African-American law students.
- Serve as a source of information for African-American law students and for prospective applicants to the College of Law.
- Foster an atmosphere of community and facilitate unity and support among law students.
- Instill in the African-American attorney and law student a greater awareness of and commitment to the needs of the African-American community.
2018-2019 Executive Board
|Vice President||Allison Gordanemail@example.com|
|Social Justice Chair||Blairr Millerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|BRO Director 1||Daniel Cortesemail@example.com|
|BRO Director 2||Spencer Woodstockfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alumni Affairs||Kathleen Leonemail@example.com|
|1L Retention||Loune-Djenia Askewfirstname.lastname@example.org|