H.T. Smith Black Law Student Association (BLSA)
The purpose of the H.T. Smith Black Law Student Association is to utilize the collective resources of its members to:
- Articulate and promote the professional needs and goals of African-American law students.
- Aid in the recruitment, retention, and placement of African-American law students.
- Serve as a source of information for African-American law students and for prospective applicants to the College of Law.
- Foster an atmosphere of community and facilitate unity and support among law students.
- Instill in the African-American attorney and law student a greater awareness of and commitment to the needs of the African-American community.
2019-2020 Executive Board
|Vice President||Juana Cetoutefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Social Justice Chair||Blairr Milleremail@example.com|
|BRO Director 1||Cherly Lucienfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|BRO Director 2||Loune-Djenia Askewemail@example.com|
|Social Justice Chair||Nicholas Reidfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Public Relations Officer||Kishel Stubbsemail@example.com|
|Alumni Affairs||Audrey Franklinfirstname.lastname@example.org|