To be mindful. .. to focus your attention, your awareness on the present moment, on your thoughts, on your body, on your feelings – a powerful skill, a way of living, a concept to help improve your physical and mental health and your overall wellbeing. If and how one “practices” mindfulness is personal – only we know what works best for ourselves.
But this does not mean we are alone – build connections with your FIU Law family. We seek to implement programs to help you lead a mindful and conscious life – in law school and in your personal lives. Support, motivate and inspire one another.
Explore upcoming events for mindfulness and well-being:
FIU Run Club
- Tuesdays/Thursdays @ 5:30 P.M. – 6:30 P.M.
- Meeting point in front of the Ocean Bank Convocation Center
- Contact: Nathan Burandt, Wellness Manager @ email@example.com
FEBRUARY – MARCH, 2019: New Year/New You
MARCH 13, 2019: The How of Happiness and Well-Being
MARCH – APRIL, 2019: Guided Meditation for Relaxation
- 12:30 P.M. – 1:30 P.M. @ RDB 2080
- MARCH 19 Postures (Asana)
- APRIL 2 Science of Breathing (Pranayam)
- APRIL 16 Meditation (Dhyan)
APRIL 22, 2019: Earth Day