- Pay and pick up your Regalia during the Commencement Fair on April 12. Make sure your regalia packet contains the tassel; sometimes they slip out during packaging. Make sure your regalia properly fits you before the day of the event.
- Complete your employment survey by visiting the Career Services Office (RDB 1055) or online through Symplicity (Select the NALP tab).
- Order your graduation tickets online between 3/20 and 4/20, 2017.
- Order graduation announcements through the Herff-Jones website.
- If you rented a locker and plan to study for the bar examination at FIU Law, you may keep it until August 10, 2017. If items are not removed by this date, everything will be disposed of. If you had a personal lock on your locker, please remove it upon emptying it out.
- Should you or any guests need special assistance at Commencement please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that upon entering the FIU Arena, persons requesting assistance must identify themselves to an usher so an escort can take them to the reserved seating area.
For guests who are deaf or hard of hearing, a sign language interpreter will be available during Commencement. If you wish to sit near the interpreter at the ceremony, contact email@example.com.