Professor Esquirol is pleased to announce his publications in 2016-17. His recent book was published in Brazil in Portuguese by that country’s top academic press Edições Saraiva; several books chapters in Spanish in Colombia by noted publisher Siglo del Hombre; a law review article in Italy in Italian in the prestigious La Rivista Critica del Diritto Privato; and English-language publications in the U.S. and Switzerland. See citations below.
Ficções do direito latino-americano, Edições Saraiva Press, São Paulo, Brazil (April 2016). In Portuguese.
* “Formalizing Property in Latin America,” in Comparative Property Law: Global Perspectives, Edward Elgar Press, (eds.) Lionel Smith, at McGill University and Michele Graziadei, at University of Torino (January 2017).
* “The Impact of Transnational Comparativism on Law in Latin America” in Comparisons in Legal Development: The Impact of Foreign and International Law on National Legal Systems, Swiss Institute of Comparative Law Series, Schulthess, Switzerland (2016).
* “El Nuevo Latinoamericanismo Jurídico” in LA GEOPOLÍTICA DEL CONOCIMIENTO JURÍDICO, Los Andes University and Siglo del Hombre, Colombia (January 2016). In Spanish.
* ¿Ayuda la internacionalización? Un análisis del proceso de paz colombiano de 1998″ in Perspectivas Jurídicas para la Paz. Los Andes University Press, Bogotá, Colombia (April 2016). In Spanish.
* “La geopolítica del constitucionalismo en Latinoamérica” in El Constitucionalismo en las Américas. Siglo del Hombre, Bogotá Colombia (May 2016). In Spanish.
Law Review Articles:
“La Proprietà in America Latina fra Titolarità e Informalità,” in Rivista Critica del Diritto Privato, Anno XXXIV-4, Dicembre 2016 (Italy). In Italian.