Based in the Fall 2017 Symposium, Environmental Federalism in the Trump Era: Rescuing the Environment, Resources and Climate organized and sponsored by Professor Kalyani Robbins, the issue features the following publications:
- Kalyani Robbins, Introduction, 13 FIU L. Rev. 1, 4 (2018), http://ecollections.law.fiu.edu/lawreview/vol13/iss1/4/.
- Rebecca Bratspies, Protecting the Environment in an Era of Federal Retreat: The View from New York City, 13 FIU L. Rev. 5, 34 (2018), http://ecollections.law.fiu.edu/lawreview/vol13/iss1/5/.
- Jessica Owley, Taking the Public out of Public Lands: Shifts in Coal-Extraction Policies in the Trump Administration, 13 FIU L. Rev. 35, 64 (2018), http://ecollections.law.fiu.edu/lawreview/vol13/iss1/6/.
- Brigham Daniels, Come Hell and High Water: Climate Change Policy in the Age of Trump, 13 FIU L. Rev. 65, 78 (2018), http://ecollections.law.fiu.edu/lawreview/vol13/iss1/7/.
- Tracy Hester, Climate Tort Federalism, 13 FIU L. Rev. 79, 102 (2018), http://ecollections.law.fiu.edu/lawreview/vol13/iss1/8/.
- Bret Birdsong, The Grid and the Grouse: Cooperative Federal-State Conservation Planning in the Ages of Obama and Trump, 13 FIU L. Rev. 103, 128 (2018), http://ecollections.law.fiu.edu/lawreview/vol13/iss1/9/.
- Gregg Strock, A Bastard by Any Other Name: A Requiem for the End of Disproportionate Treatment Toward Out of Wedlock Children in Florida’s Probate System, 13 FIU L. Rev. 129, 162 (2018), http://ecollections.law.fiu.edu/lawreview/vol13/iss1/10/.
- Austin D. Murray, Bad Rules Won’t Clean Dirty Pools: The Problem Behind Section 523(A)(16) Policy and the Unnecessary Burden It Places on Debtor HOA Members, 13 FIU L. Rev. 163, 195 (2018), http://ecollections.law.fiu.edu/lawreview/vol13/iss1/11/.
Congratulations to FIU Law and FIU Law Review!