To further FIU College of Law’s mission, we turn to private gifts, now more than ever, as an essential source of support for the institution. Your support will ensure that we are able to continue to grow and fulfill our promise of providing access to a legal education at an affordable price, as well as access to legal services to our community through our eight clinics, the largest in-house clinical program in Florida.
While we appreciate your financial support, we recognize that not everyone is able to support us financially. We welcome you to also explore the volunteer opportunities section of our page to learn how you can donate your time and experience for the benefit of our students.
Ways of Giving
- Online Gifts: Your gift can made securely online by clicking on the link below. Simply select “Law” as the gift designation and your funds will be routed directly to FIU Law. If you would like to learn about giving a more specific gift or perhaps make a larger donation for a specific purpose or personal interest, contact the Office of Development and External Affairs at 305.348.1118 or via email at email@example.com.
- Naming Opportunities: There are many opportunities to leave your legacy within Rafael Diaz-Balart Hall. Please contact Jasmin Grant for additional information.
- Seats of Justice: FIU Law’s main courtroom is the stage where future law professionals learn and train. Today, we offer the limited opportunity to add your name to this special location. Your gift will enhance our academic quality, support our future students and enrich the quality of life for the College of Law community.
- Alumni Circle: The Alumni Circle is a group of FIU Law alumni who donate at minimum $100 per year in support of the FIU Law Alumni Association, and its programs, and services.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Alumni and Friends of the College of Law can make an impact in the quality of the education and resources we provide our students by volunteering time and energy. Volunteers participate in a variety of ways:
Alumni Career Panels and Fairs
Moot Court and Trial Advocacy Judging On Campus Interviews
Law Alumni Association Board
Community Service Advisory Board
Accept Clinical Program case overflow on a pro-bono basis