Established in 2001, FIU Law is proud to be South Florida’s only public law school. FIU Law’s diverse faculty and student body make it an outstanding option for prospective students. The Florida International University College of Law achieved provisional accreditation in 2003 and full accreditation in 2006 by the American Bar Association, both in the shortest possible times. In January 2009, it was also accredited by the American Association of Law Schools.
- SBA Body MeetingSeptember 24, 2017
- SBA – Introduction to PREP WorkshopSeptember 25, 2017
- ACLU, General Board MeetingSeptember 26, 2017
- Palm Beach Bar Association GENERAL BODY MEETINGSeptember 26, 2017
- HLSA General Body MeetingSeptember 26, 2017
- Intellectual Property Student Association (Joint) General Body MeetingSeptember 27, 2017