Established in 2001, FIU Law is proud to be South Florida’s only public law school. FIU Law’s diverse faculty and student body make it an outstanding option for prospective students. The Florida International University College of Law achieved provisional accreditation in 2003 and full accreditation in 2006 by the American Bar Association, both in the shortest possible times. In January 2009, it was also accredited by the American Association of Law Schools.
- 1L Fingerprint SessionNovember 29, 2017
- Alumni/Donor/Fall Graduates ReceptionDecember 13, 2017
- Graduation Composite PicturesJanuary 16, 2018
- Graduation Composite PicturesJanuary 17, 2018
- Fed Soc – Why Can’t The Court Get The 14th Amendment Right?January 24, 2018
- CABA – United States-Cuba Relations PanelFebruary 15, 2018