Established in 2001, FIU Law is proud to be South Florida’s only public law school. FIU Law’s diverse faculty and student body make it an outstanding option for prospective students. The Florida International University College of Law achieved provisional accreditation in 2003 and full accreditation in 2006 by the American Bar Association, both in the shortest possible times. In January 2009, it was also accredited by the American Association of Law Schools.
- Jan 15, 2019: Graduation Composite Pictures at RDB - Rafael Diaz-Balart Law BuildingJanuary 15, 2019
- Jan 16, 2019: Graduation Composite Pictures at RDB - Rafael Diaz-Balart Law BuildingJanuary 16, 2019
- Jan 17, 2019: Federalist Society - Kathryn Ciano, General Counsel for Uber at college of lawJanuary 17, 2019
- Jan 31, 2019: 2019 Public Interest & Government Law Resource Fair at FIU Law AtriumJanuary 31, 2019
- Mar 23, 2019: Barristers' Ball at JW Marriott MiamiMarch 23, 2019
- Mar 29, 2019: BLSA/SRBLSA Florida Pre-Law Symposium at RDB1000March 29, 2019