A new 50-state Tortious Interference in the Employment Context: A State-by-State Survey Chart Builder addresses two closely related types of actions that arise in competitive employment litigation – tortious interference with contract/covenant and tortious interference with commercial relationships or prospective advantage/expectancies.
An updated Trademark Trial & Appeal Board Opinions Tracker has been added to the Trademarks & Copyrights Practice Center. The tracker replaces the existing, static TTAB update tables. practice center homepage.
New Antitrust Fast Answers address monopolization, vertical and horizontal restraints, joint ventures, mergers, tying arrangements, and more, providing the fundamentals for new associates and those unfamiliar with antitrust practice. Related content in the right rail provides a gateway to our deeper antitrust coverage, including links to Practical Guidance, Portfolios, agency materials, and the Antitrust Law Developments treatise.
The In Focus: Pay Equity page has added resources to help you navigate complex pay equity laws and track the fast-growing equal pay litigation arena including a dockets tracking feature, links to newly revised reference materials with on point coverage, and a more comprehensive feed of ALM Verdict Search Reports.
Bloomberg Law now offers dockets for Los Angeles County probate cases beginning April 14, 2022. Prior cases are available upon request through the Bloomberg Law Help Desk.
State court county filters are available on Bloomberg Law. You can now filter search results to the county court level without having to pre-select the county-level court on the search form.
Patents & Trade Secrets
The Patents & Trade Secrets Practice Center has been reorganized to streamline access to substantive, relevant content on the platform by refreshing the user interface and by reorganizing, and reducing the number of, practice pages. Highlights include:
- A new IP Practical Guidance Library, providing a central repository for our collection
- A Global Patents Search widget added to each practice page
- A new In-House IP Toolkit, a centralized compilation of in-house IP resources
- A new map on the Trade Secrets practice page linking to the trade secrets statute for each state
The Antitrust Practice Center has been streamlined, eliminating several practice pages, and surfacing the most useful and used content in one location. Antitrust Fast Answers are included among the content additions, providing focused answers to important questions and links to deeper coverage.
BOOKS & TREATISES
Recent releases include:
- ADR in Employment Law, published in partnership with the ABA’s Labor & Employment Law Section, has been revised and updated through March 2022
- Revised and updated Court of Federal Claims: Jurisdiction, Practice, and Procedure including revised Chapter 18, Vaccine Injury Claims
- Revised and updated Electronic and Software Patents: Law and Practice, including revised Chapter 9, Maximizing Your Success in Patent Prosecution
- Revised and updated Products Comparison Manual for Trademark Users, guiding practitioners through Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and court findings on similarity of products for trademark registration and enforcement
BLOOMBERG LAW ANALYSIS
ANALYSIS: Tougher Pay Transparency Laws Are Passing. Get Ready. New laws in New York City, Washington State, and Colorado require wage information to be included in most job postings.
To access Bloomberg Law, please click here.