The Student Bar Association, the Black Law Students Association and the College of Law invite you to attend a three-part series on the events arising from the killing of George Floyd.
Part Three: The Role of FIU – Alumni in the Current Crisis
June, 23, 2020
12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
- Reginald Guillaume JD ’17, Assistant State Attorney, Miami-Dade State Attorney‘s Office
- Luis Fuste JD ’06, Representative, Dade County Police Benevolent Association
- Christavia Johnson JD ’17 Assistant Public Defender, Broward Public Defender’s Office
- Keyla Smith JD ’14, Associate, Fischer Redavid PLLC
- Willard Shephard JD ’10, News anchor, NBC 6