All live webinars start at 2 pm Eastern, 11 am Pacific.
- Tuesday, March 10 – Secondary Sources
- Learn about Bloomberg Law’s offerings of Secondary Sources, including books, treatises, manuals, and portfolios, while gaining key search tips to best utilize these sources.
- Thursday, March 12 – Practice Centers
- Understand why the Bloomberg Law Practice Centers are where the experts go to start their research, and learn how to access specialized guidance, practice tools, and trackers to stay on top of developments.
- Tuesday, March 17 – Statutory Research
- Master statutory research on Bloomberg Law by getting tips for searching federal and state statutes, analyzing statutes using the Smart Code® tool and filters, and digging into legislative history.
- Thursday, March 19 – Regulatory Research
- Get a better understanding of how regulations work and how to use, analyze, and interpret them in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and Federal Register (FR).
If you are not able to attend the live webinar, please note that all of webinars are recorded for you to view at your convenience.
View the entire spring semester webinar schedule and the library of recordings using your Bloomberg Law username and password here.
To access Bloomberg Law, please click here.