All webinars start at 2 p.m. Eastern Time, 11 a.m. Pacific Time.
- Tuesday, October 15 – Legal News & Current Awareness
- Practicing lawyers don’t learn about developments in the law by reading new cases and statutes. They read special legal news publications that summarize and analyze new developments for them. Discussion topics include:
- Identifying sources of legal journalism
- Exploring US Law Week
- Setting up subscriptions
- Thursday, October 17 – Searching News
- Every lawyer needs to follow the news, and Bloomberg Law makes it easy with tools for browsing and searching news reports. Discussion topics include:
- Reviewing the Latest News database
- Gleaning insights into corporate updates with Deal News
- Boolean searches and setting up search alerts
- Tuesday, October 22 – Advanced News Sources
- Hang on to the leading edge of legal, business, and government news with resources only available to Bloomberg customers. This webinar will explore various unique current awareness tools available on Bloomberg Law, including:
- Bloomberg Law Trackers – specialized news monitors for lawyers
- Law Firm Client Alerts for business development
- Bloomberg Briefs – resources for business and political developments
- Thursday, October 24 – Business Intelligence Center
- News, current awareness, client research, docket tracks, even developing case law – what’s the best way to keep track of it all? It’s easy with the Bloomberg Law Business Intelligence Center. Discussion topics include:
- Creating dashboards to support your research needs
- Utilizing competitive tools
- Company Lookup resources
If you have a schedule conflict, you can still benefit from the content. All webinars are recorded so you can watch at your convenience. Check out the entire fall webinar schedule and the library of recordings using your Bloomberg Law username and password.
To access Bloomberg Law please click here.