Titles and Series included in this online resource are:
- Acing Series
- Bridge to Practice
- Building Skills Series
- Concepts and Insights
- Concise Hornbook Series
- Developing Professional Skill
- Flash Cards
- Global Issues
- Law School Legends Audio Series
- Law Stories
- Quick Reviews
- Short & Happy Guides
- Sum and Substance Audio
West Academic Study Aids Online Access Instructions
Personalize your experience by creating a West Academic account.
Creating a West Academic account allows you to take notes, highlight, save favorites, download titles for
offline access, and more.
- Go to subscription.westacademic.com
- Click ‘Create an Account’ in the upper right-hand corner and follow the prompts
- Please use your school email address
- Setup your account and verify your email address
Once your account is properly set-up, you can log-in independently from your school’s network.
When you are off campus, access is available by signing into your school network.
You may also download titles and study anywhere with the West Academic Library App.
To access the Westlaw Academic Study Aids click here.