Professor Ediberto Román has been speaking out on the subject of immigration reform in the Dominican Republic and Haiti.
Below are clips from recent television appearances and opinions in various news publications.
- WPBT Channel 2’s Viewpoint – The Ethics of Immigration
Part 1 https://youtu.be/s9nDuLyUoE8
Part 2 https://youtu.be/H294E3uPluw
- Ediberto Roman Speaks República Dominicana & Haiti
- Obama silent on stateless Dominicans | The Miami Times | Serving South Florida’s African American Community since 1923
- National Post View: Are Republican candidates actually on to something about “anchor babies”? | National Post
- Newly Stateless Flee Their Homes in the Dominican Republic
Faculty Website: http://lawdev.wordpress.fiu.edu/faculty/directory/ediberto-roman/