WHAT: The FIU Law Center for Professionalism and Ethics, in addition to the The Academic Network, Inc., Dade County Bar Association and The PhD Project present the First Annual Diversity Leadership Summit.
Topics will include:
- The Current State of Affirmative Action in Higher Education
- Establishing the Tools of Leadership Through Effective Communication
- The Business Case for Diversity
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road
- Race and Race Relations: Where is the Median?
- Leading the Charge: Diversity at an Organizational Level
WHEN AND WHERE: Monday, February 6th from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. in the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay.
For more information, please visit http://theacademicnetwork.org/summit.html
Read More →