The 2013-2014 total annual tuition and fees for all LL.M. students at the time of application was estimated at $19,733.52. Tuition for the 2014-2015 school year will be posted at a later date.
In addition to the costs of tuition and fees, you should also consider the entire cost of the year in Miami. The additional estimates are provided for your consideration below. The numbers include the estimated living expenses for the 2013-2014 academic year plus the LL.M. tuition and fees.
|Tuition & Fees (24 credit hours)||$19,733.52|
- To qualify for federal financial aid, students must be United States citizens, permanent residents, or otherwise eligible for financial aid. Please contact the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid at the College of Law for further information at 305-348-8006.
- The FIU Office of International Students and Scholar Services maintains information for international students about other sources of funding such as private loans. This Office is located in FIU’s Graham Center, room 355, phone 305-348-2421.
External Funding Resources
- LLM Guide
- LLM Scholarships
- Fulbright Commission: offers opportunities for scholarships to citizens from almost all countries
- Edupass: search tool to identify financial aid for international students
- Leo S. Rowe Pan American Fund: offers loan opportunities for Latin American and Caribbean applicants
- OAS: awards academic scholarships to undertake graduate studies for residents of Member States