The Purpose of the Public Service Network is to:
- Educate and inform students at FIU College of Law who seek to make service and/or public interest a part of their legal careers.
- Instill in the FIU College of Law community awareness of important issues affecting our community.
- Create networking opportunities for FIU College of Law students with attorneys who have chosen careers in public service and/or public interest field.
- Work in conjunction with, and expand on the work already being done by, career services, the clinical program, and the pro-bono program.
- Work with the St. Thomas University School of Law Public Service Network in organizing events, and furthering our joint organizational mission.