The purpose of this organization shall be:
- To educate law students, through speaking engagements, networking events and discussion forums about what opportunities exist in local, state, and national government.
- Educate law students about the day-to-day issues faced by leaders in various positions of authority in government.
- Inspire law students who have a desire to work in government to act on that desire.
- Inspire law students who have no desire to work in government per se to consider getting involved, somehow, in government after graduation.
- To organize networking events to allow interested students the availability to meet professionals in the political and governmental fields.
- Generally, strengthen the ties between the Florida International University College of Law student body and government leaders in South Florida.
- To strengthen the relationship between the law student population in South Florida, via working together with the University of Miami’s School of Law Government and Politics Student Association.