The Career Planning and Placement Office offers its students and alumni various online job posting databases.
Symplicity is our online job postings database. Students and alumni have access to the postings in the Jobs section of Symplicity. You can also view postings and customize “search agents” to automate the job search process and specify your criteria. Students receive access to job postings after December of their first year. Alumni who are not registered in the Symplicity system may contact CP&P for a log-in username and password. If you are having trouble logging in, forgot your password, or need a password, please contact us at email@example.com or (305) 348-8376.
Intercollegiate Job Bank
The Intercollegiate Job Bank is the product of a consortium of member law schools around the country who share job postings for post-graduate positions. This job bank is particularly helpful to students who seek positions outside of Florida. A username and password is needed to access this job bank. Please call CP&P at (305) 348-8376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name and year of graduation.
Public Interest Opportunities
The CP&P is a member of PSJD, and students and alumni are able to utilize this online resource to find public sector opportunities, jobs in government, at law schools, and around the globe.
If you have any questions, comments, or problems accessing the online job posting databases, please contact CP&P at (305) 348-8376 or email email@example.com.
Alumni – Get Involved
If you are an FIU Law alumnus/na interested in assisting students and alumni with the employment search process, there are many ways in which you can get involved:
- Recommend your firm’s sponsorship of FIU Law activities.
- Post a position for part-time, summer or post-graduate employment.
- Encourage your organization’s participation in one of our recruiting programs.
- Serve as a mentor (or e-mentor) for a current student.
- Agree to have a student shadow you.
- Speak on a panel related to your practice area or employment experiences.
- List your contact information with us to make available to interested students for informational interviews.
If you would like to be a resource for current and future FIU Law students, please contact us at (305) 348-8376 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.